Recently, there is more often serious accident caused by the “blind spots “and the “difference of radius between the trajectory of inner front and rear wheels when turning “of commercial vehicles.
Countries such as Germany, Japan, etc. will take the lead in implementing laws and regulations from July 2022, and comply with the United Nations Act to list UN-R151 (BSIS) as standard equipment for commercial vehicles, and require at least visual and auditory warning, means to “actively” remind driving the impending risk!
The regulations specifically point out that the objects of protection are “vulnerable road users”, including pedestrians, bicycles and motorcyclists on the road.
Video recognition expert – Chimei Motor Electronics, “Let the camera be the eye of wisdom”, leading the world’s camera-based AI recognition solution to achieve the legal requirements and advanced technology, even at night and when the weather is bad. It promptly reminds the driver with lights and sounds, and clearly displays the image on the screen to avoid possible risks and crises.
Applied Situation and The warning mechanism
- Fatigue Detection/Eyes closing period and frequency
- Distraction Gaze around/Calling/Smoking/Eating(Optional)
- Suitable for drivers of all colors and races
- suitable for drivers wearing sunglasses (except mirrors)
- suitable for drivers wearing hats (eyes and face features should not be obscured)
- driving in a dark environment
- vibration identification has been optimized to greatly reduce the impact caused by vibration during driving
The warning mechanism
- system startup: when the vehicle starts, the detection starts immediately
- detection condition: the distance between the driver’s face and the system is between 40 ~ 110cm
- the timing alarm: detect driver fatigue and distraction state occurs can be real-time warning or instant back risk signal to background, eli and body signals, GPS signal, and even other ADAS functions (such as lane migration, distance, pedestrians and vehicles moving objects detection, etc.) and other information handshake analysis, a more comprehensive review and risk control fleet management
|Import voltage||DC9V ~36V|
|Operating Temperatur||-40 – 85°C|
|View Angle of Lens||D49.2° *H39° *V29°|