Applied situation and Warning System
Assist to remind the driver when the vehicle deviates from the lane line at high speed. Abnormal offset lane generally refers to the judgment of lane changing or off-bike lane without starting the direction light, and giving the driver sound warning to improve thedriving safety.
- When the vehicle does not use the direction light or the wrong direction light also crosses the lane line at the same time, the blue warning light flashes and gives the alarm sound.
- Customized setting of sensitivity, warning volume and system startup speed, etc.
- Extremely high applicability: it is suitable for driving under normal conditions, especially for driving on highways and fast roads, especially for cars, suv, large passenger cars and trucks.
- System warning priority: FCWS warning > LDWS warning.
- After the vehicle power is started, the system can also communicate and transmit status information with the team system integration background through the communication format, which is conducive to the use of the team management system.
|Item||IVA-Integrated Multifunction Vision ADAS|
|Import Voltage||DC12/24V 1A|
|Image Output||CVBS (NTSC/PAL)|
|I/O||UART or RS232|
|Storage Condition||30~80% RH, -40℃ ~ 95℃|
|Operating environment||30~80% RH, -40℃ ~ 95℃|
|Term of warning||Sound and Light|
|Lens Module||1/3“ CMOS|
|Current Specification||DC 12V / 200mA|
|Input specification||1280(H) x 800(V)|
|Frame rate||30fps @ 720p|
|Image Scale||41 dB|
|View Angle of Lens||D53° *H42° *V32°|