Applied Situation and The warning mechanism
System available to detect the distance from the vehicle in front. If the vehicle exceeds the standard safe driving range or gets too close to the vehicle in front, the system will automatically issue a light and sound warning to ensure the safety of long-distance travel.
The warning mechanism
- When the relative speed difference between the two vehicles is too large due to the abnormal road condition in front, which leads to the fast approaching of the vehicle in front.
- When driving at normal speed and approaching the vehicle in front are dangerous at relative speed
- The sensitivity, warning volume and system startup speed of the emergency situation ahead can be customized.
- High applicability: it is suitable for driving under normal conditions, especially for driving on highways and fast roads, and suitable for cars, suvs and large passenger/truck.
- System warning priority: FCWS warning > LDWS warning.
After the vehicle power is started, the system can also communicate and transmit status information with the team system integration background through the communication format, which is conducive to the use of the team management system.
|Item||IVA-Integrated Multifunction Vision ADAS|
|I/O||UART or RS232|
|Storage Condition||30~80% RH; -40℃~ 95℃|
|Term of warning||Sound and Light|
|Lens Module||1/3” CMOS|
|Current Specification||DC 12V/200mA|
|Input specification||1280(H)x 800(V)|
|Frame rate||30fps @ 720p|
|View Angle of Lens||D53°*H42°*V32°|