Applied Situation and Thewarning mechanism
AHB Applying to the following situations.
- Continuous oncoming cars from opposite lane
- Downhill section oncoming car from opposite lane
- Single oncoming car from opposite lane
- Downhill curve section oncoming car from opposite lane
- Downhill curve section continuous oncoming cars from opposite lane
- Approaching front car
- Rainy weather condition
The warning mechanism
- 1. When the light coming from opposite vehicles is detected, the far light can be automatically turned off to increase the safety of driving at night.
- 2. When a vehicle is detected in front, it will automatically turn off the far light and switch to the near light to avoid affecting the driving of the vehicle in front.
- 3. When a vehicle light source is detected in front or in the opposite direction, the corresponding vehicle light display signal is transmitted in the detection area to achieve the LED light source configuration function of MATRIX headlamp.
|Item||IVA-Integrated Multifunction Vision ADAS|
|Import Voltage||DC12/24V 1A|
|Image Output||CVBS (NTSC/PAL)|
|I/O||UART or RS232|
|Storage Condition||30~80% RH, -40℃ ~ 95℃|
|Operating environment||30~80% RH, -40℃ ~ 95℃|
|Term of warning||Sound and Light|
|Lens Module||1/3“ CMOS|
|Current Specification||DC 12V / 200mA|
|Input specification||1280(H) x 800(V)|
|Frame rate||30fps @ 720p|
|Image Scale||41 dB|
|View Angle of Lens||D53° *H42° *V32°|